Industry consultancy for alternative fermentation methods and distillation
Collaborative batches of specialty spirits
Independent bottling of old and rare Scotch Whiskies
Sourcing of, importing, and trading with natural spirits, eaux de vie, mezcal
... and many more fun things...
- Whisky batch with yeast from bootleg biology at Aurora Spirit, Arctic Norway.
- Norwegian heritage whisky batch in collaboration with Klostergården Brewery. Malting, brewing, fermenting, distilling.
- Mezcal and agave distillate sourcing with Alejandro Aispuro in Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Grappa Naturelle. Spontaneously fermented Grappa from biodynamic trester.
- Collaboration batch of Ugandan banana spirit Waragi. On top of that sourcing of original Waragi in their home countries.
2021Sourcing of old and rare sherry solera casks in Jerez, Spain, to fill with finest Scottish newmake.
2021Opening of a storage site in a traditional Scottish dunnage for long-term maturation.
2021We now also sell our products in Norway, UK, and Switzerland.
2020Launch of own series of independently bottled single cask and small batch Scotch Whiskies.
2020Opening of www.wewantfunk.com, where we sell our independently bottled whiskies and specialty spirits. Our collaborative productions will follow soon!
2020Four casks of long-fermentation / experimental yeast whisky in collaboration with Aurora Spirit Distillery, Arctic Norway.
2020Collaborative batch of 30 casks of ‘natural’ organic Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Movern, Highlands. Be ready for some fruit ester explosion :)
2019Experimental spelt grain Whisky production with Brettanomyces and French Saison yeast in Italy.
2019Mezcal artesanal collaborative production with Rodolfo José Sosa of San Juan del Rio, Oaxaca, Mexico. Tepextate, Tobala, Ensemble.
We combine the expertise, flavours, and methods of the wide global portfolio of different spirits
We apply expertise collected from Central and Northern Europe, and Mexico. We will continuously enlarge our pool of knowledge.
By extensive travelling we possess a well educated palate and flavour portfolio. Our greatest pleasure in doing our work is the formation of close partnerships with our colleagues around the globe.